Note : Changes in technical parameters reserved for BOMAR, spol. s r.o.
Short description of saw and standard equipment
The machine TRANSVERSE 510.330 DGH is a hydraulic semi-automatic saw machine with cooling in the machine base and with angle cuts to both sides in the range of -60° / 0°/ + 60°. The sawing head turning is performed manually. Adjustment of angle cuts is performed easily directly from the operator's position. The machine is located on a turning console equipped with a digital angle display. Circumferential speed of the saw band is variable within the range 20-120 m/min via the frequency converter that is operated right from the control panel. Material feeding into the cut is performed manually. The machine can be easily controlled from a moveable control panel as shown in the machine photo. Note: Driven or non-driven roller conveyors X 550 can be attached to the band saw TRANSVERSE 510.330 DGH either from the left or from the right side. The requested conveyor length can be assembled from individual modules with the lengths of 2 or 3 m.
- Double-sided arm swivelling with the cutting angle within the range 60° right and 60° left.
- Digital indicator of the arm swivelling angle
- Sawing head welded of steel plates
- Hydraulic full-lift clamping vice
- Ergonomic design of machine, easy to operate, working bench height 760 mm
- Continuously adjustable speed of the saw band within the range 20-120 m/min via the frequency converter operated from the control panel.
- Very precision three-sided hard-metal saw band guideways ensure cut accuracy
- Continuously adjustable saw arm feed to depth and pressure to depth
- Automatic control of saw band pressure to depth depending on resistance of material to be cut
- Electronic control of saw band tensioning and breaking
- Digital limitation of the arm lift height
- Powerful and reliable saw band drive motor 3 kW
- Automatic saw-blade stop after finishing the cut
- Information on machine status and automatic cycle course available via the LCD display in the form of a dialogue
- Freely positionable control panel with possibility of relocation
- Powerful hydraulic aggregate
- Easy handling of metal chips by means of chip tray with a sieve
- Complete cooling system incorporated in the machine base
- Wide optional accessories for the machine
- Machine base The saw is located on a robust base in a height convenient for easy material handling. The construction of this base was developed to absorb vibrations in the broadest possible range, thus increasing the life expectation of the saw band.
- Saw arm The saw frame is welded of steel plates and serves for exact guiding the saw band and efficient absorption of machine vibrations.
- Head embedding The band saw frame is embedded in a pre-stressed axial-radial bearing located on the extended turning console.
- Saw band guideway The saw band is put on the moving wheels and in the place of cut directed by means of the guiding cubes. The professional tree-sided hard-metal guideway of the saw band guarantees high cut accuracy and long lifetime of the saw band. The left movable cube of the saw band guideway, embedded in the holder on the prismatic guideway, is manually adjustable depending on width of the cut material.
- Saw band drive The saw band is driven by the industrial 3 kW motor, controlled via the frequency convertor, and by the robust screw gearbox. Saw band speed can be changed continuously via the control panel within range 20–120 m/min.
- Saw band tensioning The saw band tensioning is carried out manually. A limit switch on the frame monitors the saw band tension and saw band defects, e. g. rupture, and immediately switches off the saw band drive in case of a defect.
- Saw band cleaning Saw band cleaning is being performed by a chip brush securing smooth withdrawal of chips from the saw band, thus preventing chip penetration into the machine frame space and between the saw band and the wheels.
- Cooling The cooling equipment is a standard part of the machine. Cooling emulsion supply can be regulated by taps on guiding cubes attached to supply hoses. The cooling emulsion is pumped directly from the machine base, where a 40 litre reservoir is installed. The saw band can also be equipped with an optional Microniser spraying oil onto the saw band, thus preventing leakage of the cooling emulsion outside of the band saw.
- Angular cutting range The machine enables double-sided smooth swivelling within the range -60°/0°/+60° right from the machine front side.
- Turning console The turning console of the sawing head is located on a hinge and simultaneously guided on pre-stressed axial-radial bearings.
- Material clamping The vice is equipped with a well sized, full-stroke hydraulic cylinder, optionally there is a regulation unit available for sensitive adjustment of the clamping pressure. The vice can be moved to the left and right according to the miter position of the sawframe. Material can be cut also in bundle by using a hydraulic bundle clamping device, which also belongs to optional accessories.
- Angle cut adjustment Angle cuts can be adjusted very easily directly from the operator's position at the machine manually. The adjusted angle can be read on a digital display located on the machine base.
- Saw band speed The band saw is in standard equipped with frequency converter, which enable to change the speed of the blade. Saw band speed can be changed continuously via the freely positionable control panel within range 20–120 m/min.
- Head down-feed into the cut Adjustment of the head down-feed into the cut is controlled by a hydraulic throttle valve, located directly on the control panel of the machine.
- Automatic cutting pressure regulation The cutting pressure regulation cube provides for a change of the sawing head down-feed speed into the cut in dependence on shape and type of the material to be cut. Material’s resistance is transferred by means of a regulation’s needle in the regulation cube fixed on the guiding cube. The regulation cube adapts the down-feed speed without any intervention by the operator. Its design provides for very accurate speed changes in dependence on immediate cutting conditions of the given material to be cut. Automatic regulation is adjustable in dependence on material type and is located on the steady guiding cube.
- Control element and controller All control elements are placed on the freely positionable users panel. The controller is easy to understand and equipped with plaintext dialogue software.
- Insert and align the material
- Adjust the sawframe to the necessary hight
- Move the sawframe to the needed angle and fix the miter console
- Move the vice if necessary
- Adjust the sensibility of the cutting pressure regulation
- Start the semiautomatic cycle by pressing the START-button
- Adjust the sawblade speed and/or readjust it
- The material is cut through and the sawframe moves up to the adjusted position
- Main drive stops and the vice opens
There are several possibilities for higher automation at the bandsaw TRANSVERSE 510.330 DGH.
Powered conveyors with a NC-controlled measuring unit and a automatic feed reduction as well as stop solution, allow nearly fully automatic cutting even at longer length.
In combination with a feeding system it is possible to upgrade the machine to a fully automatic sawing line, exactly made to the need of the customers.
||510 x 345 mm
||510 x 345 mm
||345 x 345 mm
||400 x 100 mm
||290 x 345 mm
||330 x 330 mm
||410 x 100 mm
||370 x 315 mm
||315 x 315 mm
||260 x 130 mm
||145 x 345 mm
||245 x 245 mm
||280 x 120 mm
||270 x 180 mm
||260 x 260 mm
|Working bench height
|Saw blade dimension
|Main drive power
|Saw blade speed
Description of possible accessories
- Tenzomat – blade tension meter is device for adjustment of the correct blade tension. By help of this is very easy to set tension to recommended values by the help of analogue indicator. That prolongs blade lifetime and enables higher speed and better quality of the cut. Tenzomat is supplied in a wooden box.
- Material length stop 500 mm is a movable stop for easy material length setting. Stop ledge position is set by help of a scale placed in the body of the length stop. To prevent possible conflict between cutted piece and stop ledge is possible to use so-called „jump back“ movement.
- Micronizer – mist lubrication is device that creates oil greasing mist with very precise dosing of oil and air mixture. This mixture is applied directly on the blade by nozzles and makes greasing and cooling down. Advantage is that this prevent outflow of the coolant water out from the cutting space of the machines, mainly during profile material cutting. Also very suitable for materials where is not possible contact with standard water coolant. Usage of Micronizer is full-value kind of cooling and greasing.
- Third coolant inflow used for big sized material, where position of the guiding cubes is too wide and consequently is not possible proper greasing and cooling on the whole cut duration. Third, easily aiming and adjustable coolant supply with a nozzle ensure sufficient greasing and cooling of the blade directly in the middle of the cutting material.
- Halogen light In case of insufficient lighting of the working space is possible to use this adjustable white additioinal light. This makes possible easier material manipulation, setting or checking of the cut quality.
- Laser Liner – laser measuring indicator Laser indicator copying exactly the blade position on the material and showing future cut for easy setting of the material length without usage of the length stop. Also very useful for mitre cuts.
- Pistol for machine cleaning Powerful rinsing pistol with long input hose makes possible easy cleaining of the machine after working time finish. Even the most inaccessible places of the machine could be easily cleaned.
- Hydraulic blade tensioning indicator For easy and correct blade tensioning to recommended values could be machine equipped by hydraulic indicator placed on the tensioning system of the machine. By this device could be prevented over-tensioning or low-tenstioning of the blade and it has direct influence for blade lifetime.
- Hydraulic bundle clamping device Necessary equipment for cutting in bundles. Additional top pressure jaw is mounted on main vice jaws and makes possible proper fixing of more then one piece of material – prevents material spontaneous movement up. Fixing and positioning of the top pressure is hydraulic and is done together with main vice maniupulation.
- Pressure regulation for vice In some cases like thin-wall material cutting, non-standard shaped material or full material of big diameter, is necessary to change the pressure of fixing vice. This device enables to choose optimal fixing pressure so there is no danger of material or vice damage.